WE LOVE OUR GALBRAITH BOOK!
WE HOPE YOU WERE ABLE TO GET YOUR OWN COPY OF OUR OSOB BOOK. WE WORKED SO HARD ON IT AND THE STUDENTS HAVE BEEN EXCITED TO SEE THEIR CREATION!
WE ARE WRITING OUR OWN BOOK!
IT'S TIME TO ORDER YOUR OWN COPY OF
GALBRAITH CARES: A CELEBRATION OF US!
ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN DURING MARCH. BOOKS AVAILABLE IN MAY! $12.00/BOOK AVAILABLE ON SCHOOLCASH ONLINE.
ONE SCHOOL, ONE BOOK
Galbraith School is celebrating 2 books this year for our One School, One Book project. You Be You and Only One You by Linda Kranz.
There are a lot of things happening around the school. Each student has made a "goal fish" with their yearly goal written on it. Each class has created a mission statement. These are now displayed in our hallway across from the Learning Commons. Come and take a look!
We love our hallway displays!
Our staff made their own fish! We are working on our theme..."There is only one you in this great big world, so make it a better place!"
A new project to end our OSOB year!
Past OSOB projects
1. 2010-2011 Evangeline Mudd and the Golden-haired Apes of the Ikkinasti Jungle by David Elliot
2. 2011-2012 Feather Brain by Maureen Bush
3. 2012-2013 "100 Books for 100 Years" project
4. 2013-2014 Humphrey by Betty Birney
5. 2014-2015 Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown
6. 2015-2016 Kenny and the Dragon by Tony DiTerlizzi