Empowering learners to succeed as caring, responsible and contributing global citizens.
Galbraith Elementary School is an inclusive learning community that develops engaged, ethical and innovative learners.
- children will develop into responsible, caring life long learners, in a safe, inclusive and positive learning environment;
- the understanding that co-regulation within the community as a whole promotes positive self esteem which therefore fosters considerate and responsible citizens;
- in restorative practices and in "re-do's" which provide opportunities to learn and grow from mistakes;
- parents, as the first teachers, should be actively involved in a home and school partnership;
- all student, staff and parent should feel safe and equally valued for their contributions to the community as a whole.